paris.jpg

My parents love to travel. So being the daughter of my parents, I got to travel to a lot of different places. I went to some places in Asia, such as Korea, China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam. Some tropical places I have been to are Guam Island, Hawaii, the Bahamas and Cancun. I have also been to Canada quite a few times to visit my friends. With the fact that I have never been to Europe, it has always been my dream vacation to go to Paris. The main reason I want to go to Paris is to stand on top of the Eiffel tower because I think it is so romantic. But there are also so many things more to love about Paris. Paris is part of France, where they speak French. I don’t know how to speak any French so that’s nothing too exciting. The culture of Paris is very special. First, it has the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles and so much more. All of these places are super antique. I feel like that makes it special, it has the history of the country as well with the beauty. 

paris-1.jpg

One food that is loved by the French people are escargots. It is tender snail, cooked with butter, parsley and garlic. It is known to be criminal to leave the sauce behind after eating and it is awfully popular. Some other foods are macarons which is pretty common in the U.S. and croque monsieur which is their most common lunch, a toast with ham and cheese. Paris is also known with their great cheese and there are various different kinds of it. 

There is a theory that French people are very proud. I have heard about a story where a tourist in Paris had asked a question to the French person in English but did not answer back because they thought that it was disrespectful to the country that they had to speak English instead of French. I am positive that all of this depends on that particular person’s personality, because this is very stereotypical and does not have to be true. 

I really want to travel to Paris because of all the wonderful things there. I really want to see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Palace of Versailles. All the other museums and some historical artifacts seem a little boring. I can try all the food including the snail and I won’t leave a trace of sauce behind. Also, I would be more than willing to learn French to go to